Empire employees are now eligible for a line of credit up $4500 to purchase tools through Empire Southwest Parts Department. Call EM Federal Credit Union for details.
Get your Free Credit Report
As of December 1, 2004, Arizona residents can receive one free credit report each year. You can request your credit report by visiting www.annualcreditreport.com, which is the only authorized source for consumers to access their annual credit report online for free. Or, call 877-322-8228.
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government
Information We Collect About You
- We collect information about our members and other customers (such as joint account holders) from a number of sources, which include the following:
- Paper applications and forms you submit to E M Federal Credit Union requesting services.
- Transactions conducted by you in person, by telephone or any other means E M Federal Credit Union has made readily available.
- Consumer reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian, TransUnion).
- 3rd parties we contact to verify your information through applications for products or services (current creditors, current and former employers, etc.)
Types of Information We Collect and May Disclose About You
We collect many types of information about you including your name, address, and social security number, date of birth, income, financial history with others as well as financial history with us. Unless subject to opt-out rights, we can disclose any information we have about you to third parties.
What You Can Do To Protect Your Privacy
You can help protect your privacy by following these guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, card numbers, personal identification numbers (PINs) and passwords.
- Never keep your PIN with your debit, ATM or credit card.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security number, etc., to other persons. Beware if someone calls you claiming the call is on behalf of the credit union and asking for your account number. Official credit union staff will have access to your account information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information current. Current information is important because it allows us to contact you if we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity on an account.
- If your card is lost or stolen please report this immediately.